If you are at the top of your game as a Hygiene Manager and are looking for a challenge this role is for you!
I am looking for a Site Hygiene Manager for a large site in North Wales. Working for a well-known and well-respected food manufacturing business who supply premium quality foods to many of the retailers and they are currently looking to recruit a Site Hygiene Manager.
You will be responsible for leading and managing a team of skilled Hygiene Operatives and to safely deliver the cleaning schedules to the required standards within budget.
The Role (reporting into the Technical Manager):
- Supervise and brief hygiene operatives in maintaining satisfactory standards of performance, safety, hygiene, PPE and discipline.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the canteens, locker rooms and toilet areas at all times maintaining stock replenishment systems when required.
- Instruct and carry out the cleaning of all machinery at the request of management.
- Ensure that cleaning and disinfection are carried out at the frequency and according to the methods laid down in the factory hygiene schedule and instruction cards.
- Responsible for checking the standard of cleaning is in accordance with the specifications via visual inspection, and completing and signing the required documentation
- Manage and maintain the staffing levels on hygiene ensuring that all staff are fully trained and working efficiently.
- Maintain weekly stock check of cleaning chemicals and equipment and replenish where necessary ensuring that there are no undue shortages
- Experience working on a large site managing a big team
- 5 years minimum in the position of Hygiene Manager.
- COSHH trained.
- Possess a “right first time” diligent and conscientious work ethic
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Site Hygiene Manager job send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On applying for this job, you consent to Recruitment Wolf Limited holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search.
We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.