Production Shift Supervisor
Are you a strong people manager able to deliver results through engaging your team?
Do you prefer to work Monday-Friday rather than weekends?
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £32k - £33k, plus benefits
- You will have previous leadership experience of teams gained in a fast-paced environment where results and people matter
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have made a quantifiable difference in your managerial / leadership career to date.
- Evidence of coaching and developing people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally, IOSH and Food Safety qualifications, but not essential.
- This role reports into the Shift Manager and has full accountability for an area within the factory, on shift. Shifts are Monday-Friday and 8 hours in length.
- Deliver against KPI’s including Safety, Product Quality and Factory Performance.
- Coach and support Line Leaders.
- Engage the Team to adopt a positive attitude to Continuous Improvement
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with me, John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd, quoting reference GW/32070.