Are you a progressive Operations Manager / Factory Manager within a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment? Could you be the next Operations Director?
My client is keen to develop the career of ambitious Operations / Factory Managers to the next level and can provide them with the skills, experience and opportunity to progress.
Location: West Central Belt, Scotland
Salary: £70k - £80k plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
The Company & The Role:
- A leading FMCG manufacturer with sites across Europe
- With recent CapEx investment, production capacity has increased.
- This role represents an opportunity to make a difference and a career development path in senior management, with the next move being Operations Director.
- This role reports into the Operations Director and is responsible for the running of this FMCG manufacturing facility, including Operations, Engineering and Technical/Quality.
- With your eye for detail and experience, you will ensure best practice with regards to manufacturing techniques and processes that are implemented and fully utilised.
- Provide clear communication to the team regarding performance strategy.
- Coach and develop the team of direct reports and cascade that leadership style through the levels, so that the factory has a high-performing culture.
- Proven track record of leadership in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership style, able to drive change and engage the team to deliver results in safety, quality and site performance.
- A passion for Continuous Improvement and experience using CI tools and techniques, such as SMED, Kaizen, 5S, DMAIC, etc.
- IOSH and Food Safety qualifications preferably.
- Coaching and mentoring style of leadership.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with me, John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd, quoting reference GW/32061.