Job ref: 62931 | £23,000 | Lancashire
This role is working for an extremely successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer. The business is dedicated to supplying high-quality products and combined with exceptional service, enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
As Production Supervisor, you will assist with overseeing all direct reports to ensure timely and efficient food production to agreed product quality, safety, and hygiene standards.
- Ensure product quality, food hygiene and food safety standards are communicated, understood, and complied with by Production Operatives.
- Carry out staff induction and training of new starters.
- Ensure all direct reports are aware of required tasks and delegate duties accordingly.
- Manage staff production working hours and arrange shift working as required.
- Assist with production planning to ensure continuous workflow is maintained in line with orders.
- Assist in waste reduction activities, identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure all required personnel and production paperwork is completed daily.
To be considered for the Production Supervisor job, you will be a good team player who has a food production background ideally with some supervisory, line leader or team leader experience.
You will have a good understanding of food safety, be highly organised, be able to plan your work effectively plus be IT literate.
Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Food Hygiene would be highly desirable.
The Production Supervisor job is based in Lancashire and paying £23,000.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8 am – 4.30 pm and Friday 7.30 am – 3 pm, however slight flexibility may be required.
How to apply
To be considered for the Production Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience, so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternative job titles
Production Team Leader | Production Line Leader | Assistant Production Manager | Production Shift Supervisor | Production Shift Leader | Food Industry Production Jobs