An opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager based in the UK, which will cover Scotland and North East England. Applicants will ideally reside centrally in either region and have an enthusiasm for developing the profitability of their assigned area. We are seeking applications from candidates that have chosen sales as a career and that are looking to develop news skills whilst taking on a new challenge. To be successful, you will need to be a self-motivated, a skilled negotiator, well organised and enjoy building relationships with customers and colleagues alike. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years field based sales experience.
• Manage all aspects of customer sales and customer service within a defined customer base and geographical area
• Manage customer selling prices to agreed levels in line with Company objectives
• Gain and maintain ongoing comprehensive knowledge of global and domestic wheat markets to assist with contract negotiations for both existing and prospect accounts
• Key focus on new business development
• Ensure the development and maintenance of good external customer and internal colleague relationships at all times
• Liaise with site/distribution functions to deliver appropriate service levels at lowest cost to company
• Ensure the policies and objectives of the Company are carried out as agreed
• Agree personal goals with the Area Sales Manager on an annual basis and review quarterly
• Ensure the sales information data base and CRM system is updated daily
• Update customer financial records in Enterprise as and when necessary
• Liaise with Credit Control team in relation to customer payment terms/credit limits
• Current driving licence
• Broad commercially based general knowledge of the baking industry / products / applications / competitor profiles / customer and prospect contacts
• Confident and effective in business presentations
• Activity and Sales planning ability
• IT Literate
• Numerate and competent to business standard in written communication
• Advanced sales skills
• Motivational and negotiation skills
• Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models
• Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
• A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
• Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
• An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits like subsidized health & fitness offers.
Learn more about ADM at www.adm.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity at our company. If you feel this job is for you, unlock your potential and apply now online informing us about your earliest possible entry date and salary expectation.