The business has grown from strength to strength over the last eleven years to become a market leader within the drinks sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of unveils exceptional products supplying a range of customers
The business is currently looking for a passionate and self-motivated Artwork Technologist to join the Quality Team on a temporary basis to support key activity within the business. Working closely with Innovation, Supply Chain, Suppliers, Contract Packers, and other relevant teams, you will be responsible for driving the artwork repro process from beginning to end, approving colour and print of all packaging, making sure artworks are technically correct and generating product specifications.
- Artwork coordination/project management
- Experience and understanding of artwork repro and colour/print process.
- Technical knowledge of printed packaging development.
- Track record of delivery of printed packaging from receipt of brief to technical approval.
- Ability to self-manage resources and projects.
- Experience of artwork project management.
- Flexible approach in a fast-based environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management over cross functional teams.
- Ability to present information in a structured and concise manner.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a packaging or artwork coordination project management role working closely with printers and copackers
- Relevant Science Degree, e.g. Food Science, Engineering, Packaging or equivalent
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.