The business has grown from strength to strength over the last eleven years to become a market leader within the drinks sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of unveils exceptional products supplying a range of customers
The business is currently looking for a passionate and self-motivated Artwork Technologist to join the Quality Team on a temporary basis to support key activity within the business. Working closely with Innovation, Supply Chain, Suppliers, Contract Packers, and other relevant teams, you will be supporting the Regulatory team and the Artwork team with providing regulatory ingredient, formula and labelling requirements, reviewing, and approving specifications and artworks.
- Understanding of regulatory labelling requirements in EU, UK
- Technical knowledge of ingredient and product specifications
- Ability to self-manage resources and projects
- Flexible approach in a fast-based environment
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management over cross functional teams
- Ability to present information in a structured and concise manner
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a specification or regulatory role working on specification and artwork approvals
- Relevant Science Degree, e.g. Food Science, Nutrition, Chemistry or equivalent.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.