Posted by: Silven
Salary: c£50k - £55k + benefits
Looking for a Procurement Manager to expand the department and support the businesses additional demand for products.
- Going from strength to strength in their respective categories over the past 12 months.
- Demand for their products and services have almost doubled causing for the creation of a larger and stronger procurement team.
- As the business grows so will your role and your career development!
- Work alongside some of the most exciting brands and customers in food and drink.
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre Procurement Manager, preferably MCIPS qualified with extensive experience in procurement.
- You’ll have a strong track record as a Procurement Manager, managing a multi-million pound spend along with superb commercial awareness.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there are fantastic career opportunities available for successful individuals.
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity.
- You need a demonstrated track record of strong negotiating performance and devising and implementing category strategy.
- As a key member within Procurement you will strive to deliver the business’s growth strategy and the goals in support of the development of world class performance and facilities.
- Implement purchasing strategies to achieve continuous improvement and competitive advantage across all suppliers.
- You will continually investigate and recommend new and comparable materials, techniques, etc. that may increase the Company’s systems profitability, productivity and effectiveness.
- Create, implement and continually improve a balance procurement agenda looking at cost, quality, complexity and process execution across all purchased goods and services within the European Indirect category.
- This role is ever evolving and requires interaction with key business stakeholders and category / functional leaders.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this leading business, contact Hannah McGrail directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference HM9281 or for a confidential chat call 07450406505