Location – Commutable from East Riding of Yorkshire.
Salary – c£45k depending on experience.
Taking ownership of one out of the three areas on the site, maintaining strong relationships between each department whilst driving efficiency.
- Previous experience working as an Operations/Production/Shift Manager.
- Mandatory to have fresh chilled experience.
- You will need to have excellent managerial skills, including communication and leadership qualities, along with a proven background in managing teams.
- Being able to demonstrate your knowledge of continuous improvement is essential.
- A passion for developing your teams and ensuring KPIs are hit.
- Deliver KPIs in all areas, including actions and results.
- Ensure consistent development and support for your team of 4x shift managers.
- Lead the areas operational teams in our Health & Safety culture, adhering to the ethos of 'Safety is a Condition.'
- Part of the senior leadership team, making decisions that will maintain and enhance the flow of the operational areas.
- Constantly using operational excellence to ensure you are achieving the best possible results.
- Life insurance and pension offered to all employees.
- Supplies retailers and independent channels across the UK and Ireland with top quality products whilst exceeding industry standards.
- Career progression and your own development are clearly laid out within this business meaning you can grow alongside them.
To apply contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email Hannah at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM9532