Job Title: Production / Shift Manager
Location: East Yorkshire
Highly successful Food Manufacturer who are looking to strengthen their Production Team. Looking for experienced Shift Managers with a chilled food background to work a fixed shift pattern. Have you got what it takes to join the team?
- Proven track record within a fresh chilled food manufacturing environment managing large teams. Along with a strong track record of performance improvement on both a personal and organisational level.
- You will be a role model for your production team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty, passion and integrity.
- You will have passion for continuous improvement and be able to demonstrate successfully managing KPI performance.
- You can work in calm, controlled and effective manner in a fast-moving production environment you will provide stability and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- A natural manager and leader you will demonstrate excellent coaching and influencing skills and the ability to motivate your team to deliver outstanding results through your line managers.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager to ensure planned volumes are sufficient and achievable, on both a daily and weekly basis, and schedule the work of the department.
- Both directly, and via the area leaders ensure that sufficient raw material and packaging is available, both short term and midterm, and that all equipment is in safe working order.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the resources at your disposal, to ensure best use of people, plant, and materials, and that the areas under your control achieve the targets for output volume, quality (including as examples GMP and hygiene standards), and efficiency.
- The opportunity to progress your career alongside this business is great.
- Company pension and benefits.
To apply please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM9533 or call me on 07450406505 for a confidential discussion.