£48,000 - £50,000
The core purpose of this position is to be responsible and accountable for delivering the long to medium term and strategic direction for the safe, efficient and cost-effective management of the technical and hygiene function on site.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Influence and lead a culture of always maintaining good GMP on site.
• Providing Technical support for the site manager and head of technical
• Drive Site compliance to certification requirements & customer codes of practice i.e. BRC.
• Ability to host a site Technical audit
• Explore innovative ways of driving improved performance and motivating the team.
• Develop, introduce and maintain visual workplace KPI’s for Technical and production teams.
• Co-Ordinate all QA and Hygiene activities on site.
• Facilitating close liaison between Technical and other departments to minimize supply and quality issues, managing QA function and continuous improvement culture throughout the business
- +5 years management experience gained in fast paced, unionised, food processing/manufacturing industry
- A relevant Food Technology qualification to HND level or higher
- Commercially literate, can develop an effective budget and achieve budgetary control
- Food Safety knowledge - HACCP, Level 3 or above,
- Experience of using IT as an analytical and management tool
- Able to manage ambiguity effectively whilst focusing and delivering on immediate priorities
- Demonstrates hands-on approach to work and capable of providing strategic content for long term impact
For more information please contact Lesa Lynch at CPA recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com