Job ref: 62936 | $55,000 USD | China & Hong Kong
You will be working for a highly recognised brand, which is well-known all over the world. The business operates in over 40 international markets and can provide fantastic progression for a dedicated and focused individual.
The purpose of the Quality Manager is to ensure products, suppliers, and Quality Control Centres (QCCs) in your assigned regions meet both company quality standards and food safety requirements.
- Ensure consistent quality and safety of all food products.
- Monitor performance of suppliers by conducting and reviewing audits with corrective actions as required.
- Conduct Quality Assurance audits for new manufacturing plants in existing and new countries.
- Troubleshoot and consult on all product quality related issues
- Ensure product specifications are up to date and accurate
- Provide technical support to R&D on start-up trials, product plant runs and specifications.
You will travel regularly in your role throughout Hong Kong and China, plus other countries in Asia once travel restrictions allow.
- QA or technical management track record within food manufacturing.
- Ideally experience in chilled, prepared foods or bakery.
- Degree educated in a food science, food safety or related discipline preferred
- Supplier auditing experience an advantage.
- Languages - fluent in English and Mandarin (essential) and Korean (preferred).
- Driving licence required.
The successful candidate will need to be based in China or Hong Kong and be able to travel between the two. The role also covers Korea, the Philippines, Guam and Cambodia which will be managed remotely until further notice.
The annual salary is $55,000 which equates to 356,257 Yuan (CNY).
How to apply
To be considered for the QA Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience, so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
QA Manager | Quality Manager | Quality Assurance Manager | Technical Manager | Supplier Auditor | Food Auditor | Food Manufacturing Jobs | Food Technical Jobs