A popular UK food manufacturer is looking for an experienced Assistant Technical Manager / Senior Quality Manager
You'll be an advocate of high Food Safety standards, driver of continuous improvement, solid knowledge of BRC and well versed with QMS and Retailer COP's systems
In addition a confident communicator and a true leader with the ability to adapt quickly in an evolving market.
Their responsibilities for the role include:
* Management of internal audit programmes, non-conformances, investigations and sustainable corrective actions implemented
* Effective management and communication of detailed reports/updates on performance
* Supporting and managing the QMS teams as well as developing and promoting a high standard culture amongst the teams
* Supporting the Technical team in HACCP studies, reviewing records for compliance to CCP's and updating where required
* Key contact for customer and suppliers for quality issues
* Delivering results within a set timescale and a champion of continuous improvement
* A champion to help define, maintain and assist in the effective delivery on their quality strategy, identifying and driving improvements to product safety and quality.
What is your new employer looking for - displays genuine commitment, communicates with confidence with all levels from the factory floor and senior management to customers.
UK Food Manufacturing will be required, Food Related Degree Level or an equivalent standard Qualification, HACCP Level 3 and Lead Assessor Trained.
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply for this great then click the link - alternatively you can send through your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483 999.