Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Specifications Technologist
Salary: c£36-42K pro-rata + 6 month fixed term contract
This is a brilliant opportunity for a super talented Specification & System Technologist to join a World renown brand for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract ( Remote working for 95% of the time , site visits 2/3 times a month) to cover a secondment. You will be working with a fantastic team who are highly professional , welcoming and are experts at what they do ?
Why wouldn’t you want to join them ?
- Experience in a relevant food manufacturing industry , drinks, flavouring , beverages experience would be ideal
- Advanced knowledge and experience on quality systems, e.g., SAP, LIMS.
- Experience with specification systems, e.g., Hamilton Grant
- Experience of inputting technical data into data management systems
- Ability to connect effectively with a cross-section of R&D peers, with attention to technical data and accuracy is essential.
- Knowledge of quality processes and food safety management systems including HACCP experience.
- Management and maintenance of technical databases to ensure data accuracy and the ability to deliver reporting requirements. This includes raw material specification database and the LIMS database.
- Leads continuous improvements in quality systems and department infrastructure, e.g., NIR.
- Support the design and implementation of the Group’s Quality module in the new ERP system.
- Build and roll out best practices to enable specification creation via improved knowledge and expertise for the wider business. Proactively identify efficiencies and collaborate to leverage.
- Liaise with Supply Centre Quality teams, Commodities, NPD, Regulatory, and suppliers to ensure that there are up-to-date specifications on file for existing and new raw materials. This includes uploading, checking, processing, approving and maintaining specifications in the system.
- Accountable for authorisation of specifications against technical requirements
- Ensure specifications/documentation for customers, markets, authorities are completed on time and ensure all data is correct and accurate and in line with current Codes of Practice and legislation.
- Main contact to handle customer and branded product specification related queries should they arise.
- Create, review and approve technical procedures relevant to the role.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref to mc9546 firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 07792 465247.