Health and Safety Manager.
Job Title – Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Location – Staffordshire
Salary – 55k + Car Allowance, Bonus
Would you like to drive the safety culture for a business that’s part of a bigger food manufacturing portfolio?
- NEBOSH Diploma. IOSH. IEMA are expected.
- Experience of managing and influencing positive changes within the organisation, supporting the development of a Health & Safety culture across the site.
- Exposure to working with all key stakeholders to develop and maintain a positive HSE culture.
- Must have first class communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven examples of behavioural safety successes/near misses/accident reporting etc.
- You will be responsible for driving the safety culture onsite and ensuring everyone adheres to the company’s policies on safety.
- Deliver training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Keep up to date on any changes to legislation to ensure continued compliance.
- Take an active role in work practices including 5S, AM and problem solving (including root cause analysis), to drive continuous improvement activity throughout the site.
- One of the UKs largest supplier of sustainable food products to all major retailers.
- Part of a larger portfolio of manufacturers.
- Company offers excellent benefits including pension scheme, life insurance, long service awards, discounts etc.
If you would like to know more about this role, speak to Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email her direct at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM9645