A Quality Auditing role with a difference in a food business who have shown no signs of slowing down.
They are manufacturing products which bring great consumer delight with their tasty treats!
Plus additional fun tasks...like, involved with cooking and taste panels on your prototype and mixture!
You might be a QC, Laboratory Technician with food testing experience or an experienced QA looking for a new challenge...what is stopping you?
You'll be a genuine foodie with experience of the UK food manufacturing market, understand the importance of food safety, work well in a team as well as to your own initiative. It's not just about doing the basics but delivering the best results for the company as well as the customers.
The responsibilities will include:
* Involvement of day to day quality and food safety issues
* Audit schedules, investigations and non conformances
* Inspection of raw materials and finished product against the customer specs
* Supporting and advising production on quality requirements
* Taste panels, product testing and making product prototypes
* GMP, CCPs, Safe working practices
* Shelf life analysis and quality procedures
Good communication skills, an enthusiastic personality and a self motivated candidate will be great attributes for this role and ideally experience within UK Food Manufacturing.
HACCP Level 2 minimum preferred but not essential - the right attitude counts for a lot!
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Natasha email@example.com or phone 01780 483999