Customer Account Executive
Job ref: 62946 | £23,000 - £25,000 | Surrey
This global business provides recognised food safety audits, inspections, and consulting services to allow food and beverage manufacturers’ internal quality and safety standards to realise their highest potential.
The business is looking to employ a Customer Account Executive who will maintain client database records and schedule information for business services such as consulting, inspections, and audits.
- Assist clients from the first point of contact to arranging the dates for audits, inspections, training, or consulting.
- Keep a line of communication with clients to ensure that scheduling and facility information is up to date.
- Respond to customer, colleague, and other queries in a timely manner.
- Work alongside Resource Managers to review calendars on a regular basis.
- Ensuring inspections are scheduled, in line with customer or scheme deadline requirements.
- Liaise with the Finance Team to ensure past due accounts are not scheduled for inspections.
You will be highly organised, a strong communicator (verbal and written) plus previous experience in a customer administration or customer services related role.
Ideally educated to an A-Level standard or equivalent, you will have excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and data entry/database systems.
The role is based in Surrey and is paying £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
The role will be working at home initially, then returning to the office as required in the future.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Customer Account Executive job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience, so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternative job titles
Customer Service Advisor | Customer Account Manager | Customer Coordinator | Customer Account Executive | Customer Admin Assistant | Customer Services Jobs | Surrey