Up to £35,000
Job Reference: LL/9629
They are a leading UK food manufacturer, making great quality products. You will likely include one of their lines in your weekly shop, as they supply most major retailers. The factory is looking to grow in the near future so a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- To complete and manage customer specifications to ensure they are correct and updated when required.
- To monitor and highlight any actions/alerts/audits that are posted on customers web portals, ensuring all tasks are actioned and closed within deadlines given.
- Support with product nutrition samples, to ensure they are sent within timescales to submit specifications.
- To complete artwork sign off checks against business documentation to ensure artwork is legal and contains all the correct information.
- Ensure food and labelling law is known and reviewed so effective communication and advice can be given to the business when required.
- To assist in customer or third party visits and audits.
- Ensure customer specific policies and Codes of Practice are communicated to all manufacturing sites as well as keeping log of their acknowledgement and compliance to the standards
- Support the communication process for specifications, approved artwork and QAS’s, to manufacturing prior to products being produced or as soon as possible after amending.
- To collect and respond to requests for information relating to finished products.
- Assist in other technical function tasks as required
- Experience within the Food Industry (Required)
- Quality systems experience
- BRC Auditing experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT Literate
- Good level of written and verbal English
- Ability to make critical decisions
To apply for this role, please contact Louis Ferguson at Silven on either 0161 832 7463 or email@example.com quoting reference LL/9523