Salary c£28K + benefits
Reporting to the Quality & Compliance Manager, the main purpose of this role is to provide professional and effective support to the business regards any quality issues. Furthermore, this role manages and leads the QA function to ensure that effective support is given to all teams crossfunctionally.
QA Co-ordinator Key Responsibilities;
- Driving a high level of food safety and GMP standards on site.
- Deal with all customer complaints by carrying out risk assessments with suppliers reporting findings back to the Customer Service manager.
- Developing strong and effective relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Carrying out key tasks in line with business requirements to ensure quality systems are complied with.
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with all colleagues across the site.
- Ensuring that all non-conformances, customers complaints and incidents are fully investigated, documented and reported, with timely and appropriate corrective action taken as required.
- Conducting formal independent documented site and procedural audits to include senior management team feedback, corrective action plans and shopfloor communication.
- Planning, preparing and resourcing customer audits to maintain company standards of certification and customer approval.
- Maintaining of QA record files ensuring all are kept up to date and correctly completed.
As an ideal candidate for this role of QA Co-ordinator, you should be a graduate in Food Science or similar with a background of working within a fast paced food manufacturing environment. Furthermore, you should have a proven track record of success when adhering to standards such as HACCP and BRC and experience of both internal and external auditing. Experience of liaising with the major multiples is deemed advantageous. You should be a flexible, committed and hardworking individual with strong communication skills.
To apply for this position of QA Co-ordinator, please contact Keeley Grindrod at Silven, quoting reference: KG/LFT by emailing email@example.com or call 07399 95 170