This is a great opportunity for a specification technologist to join a great, continuously growing organisation. If you are a specifications technologist with demonstrable experience with Tesco, then I want to hear from you!
To ensure that the business meets its own, customer and legal requirements, through accurate, approved and agreed specs. To ensure that the business maintains customer and internal stake holder satisfaction through prompt and accurate specs.
- Support the generation and maintenance of manufacturing spec ensuring they are accurate to finished product
- Work closely with concept, process and technical teams to gather, interpret and check relevant info
- Generation of right first-time specs and right first-time artwork
- Ensure all new and existing specs and artwork are in line with relevant policy, legislation and customer guidelines
- Cross checking new specs with the NPD department
- Overview of the raw material, factory, QAS and finished product specs to ensure that the info within them is accurate and correct
- Part of the artwork sign off team
- Experience with retailer specification systems
- Tesco experience is desirable
- Knowledge of stage and gate or similar gated process steps
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and understanding of critical path process
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, please send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with CH/9638 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.