HR Manager / HR Business Partner
Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits: £55,000 - £70,000
A leading FMCG manufacturer are seeking a senior HR Manager to join their operations and to add value to the business whilst delivering the organisation’s growth strategy using an effective HR provision. My client is seeking a strong leader who has a proven track record of working within a similar role within a manufacturing / FMCG environment and is accustomed to leading and influencing at a strategic and senior management level.
- Working cross functionally with heads of departments to identify talent, and to plan career moves, ensuring that development is planned across all departments within the business.
- Leading the vision and values of the business.
- Coaching managers to improve people management whilst deploying appropriate HR interventions to support business strategy.
- Delivering the most effective HR service and use of standard policies and procedures for the site.
- Monitoring and benchmarking pay and rewards across teams.
- Leading all human resources projects across a number of sites. Supporting the HR team with advice, particularly during projects.
- Supporting senior managers around change management processes and employee issues.
- Contributing to the development and retention of HR talent on site to ensure capability, succession planning and talent management.
- Ensuring effective budget and resource allocation.
- Supporting other HR Managers and the wider HR team with the development of their plans to meet site needs.
- Ensuring that KPIs are monitored and actioned; ensuring monthly reports are completed.
As an ideal candidate for this position of HR Manager, you should be an experienced Human Resources professional, accustomed to working within an FMCG or manufacturing environment. Ideally you should be a strong and driven personality with the ability to influence and advise at a senior management and board director level. You should be able to demonstrate continuous professional development in people and performance management. Any experience of lean excellence is deemed highly advantageous. Furthermore, you should be educated to CIPD / degree level. You should be accustomed to strategic project and people management and you should be able to build and develop strong relationships.
To apply for this position of HR Manager, please contact Carole Hearn at Silven on 0161 832 7463, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference: CH/9624