My client is an ambitious and growing food manufacturing company with a reputation for a positive working environment and a progressive, forward thinking attitude.
The Head of Supply Chain is a senior leadership role and has a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Creating a customer-focussed team, responsible for delivering product on time and in full.
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to ensure there is strong communication and understanding of the business targets and objectives and finding solutions to deliver these.
- Supporting the business on daily, weekly and long-term action planning to ensure there is a tactical and strategic direction that serves today as well as tomorrow.
- Identifying improved ways of working and cost reduction opportunities.
- Leading a team of people. Setting clear objectives and reviewing performance against these on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting the business in developing robust growth plans and building action plans that will deliver these targets.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, someone who has experience of designing and delivering new ways of working and has the gravitas to operate in a senior role within a dynamic business. They will be confident, assertive, a team player and someone with excellent numerical and verbal skills. Extensive experience in FMCG is essential. The business is able to offer a great working environment and longer term career opportunities.