Do you have a passion for being a part of a fantastic food brand and wanting to keep this brand growing and growing? My client is looking to recruit for a Brand Manager for a food manufacture who have continued to grow even in the past 18 months. This is a brand new position for the business who are looking for an excellent experience brand manager to continue to grow their brand.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for food, Brand development and has some experience in NPD.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will be tasked with developing the companies annual marketing plan and targets
- You will ideally have a food background and have worked in NPD as you will manage the NPD launches with the NPD team
- You will need to have some budget experience as you will be required to manage the marketing budget
- Your brand experience will be put to the test in this role as you will be required to make the companies brand stand out from the crowd
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have previously worked in food manufacturing in both a brand and NPD role
- Be able to work in a small team
- Have experience in developing consumer packaged goods
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org