Process manager 40k to 50k
I am looking for hands on Process Manager who is looking to join a market leading food manufacturer. This role will be fast paced, working across multiple top retailers and offers a large variety of products.
- As Process Manager you will provide a site-based resource within the development department to own and manage NPD, EPD projects for the site for the customer base from process handover to launch.
- Overseeing the transition of new concepts from kitchen to production, ensuring products are technically sound throughout the development process whilst guaranteeing customer specifications, timescales and budgets are met.
- Supporting Process team meetings and co-ordinating resources to ensure accurate documentation of all development stages to maintain consistently high levels of product quality at all times.
- Planning and delivering production trials to monitor product performance in line with customer quality parameters as well as the latest food safety legislation, evaluating trial data and troubleshooting potential issues.
- Working with internal teams including NPD and Production to co-ordinate post launch evaluations, monitoring the commercial and operational feasibility of concepts for full scale production and driving continuous improvements.
- Liaising with major retail customers to manage the critical path and conduct pre-production visits, keeping them informed throughout the launch cycle in order to manage and satisfy their expectations.
We are looking for a passionate Process Manager with previous experience of working in a similar role within a chilled food manufacturing environment where you have managed fast paced projects for major customers. You’ll have a proven track record of working directly with the UK retailers where you’ll have driven products through the NPD process using your highly organised and methodical approach. Working knowledge of technical standards including HACCP is essential along with great communication and people management skills as you’ll be helping to develop junior members of the team.
- Food product development experience (ideally 3 years+).
- Degree educated in food science, food technology or similar.
- Knowledge of a range of Retailers and their Codes of Practice.
- Line management experience preferred.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Process Manager position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On applying for this job, you consent to Recruitment Wolf Limited holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search.
We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.