Up to £42,500 + car
Our client delivers market leading food-to-go solutions. In this role you will act as the technical interface for customers, internal teams and suppliers.
• Ensure product quality, safety and legal compliance by implementing the relevant legal and corporate requirements
• Ensure the Quality Management System is maintained and up to date
• Lead HACCP team and review/maintain HACCP plan and risk assessment
• Assure the accuracy of information recorded in the database
• Ensure all relevant staff receive the appropriate food safety training.
• Ensure that all suppliers are assessed/audited and monitored and carry out supplier audit when required
• Carry out internal audits and work with the depot teams to maintain their third party accreditation.
• Coordinate new/existing product developments. Sign off specifications and labels. Attend first production runs to confirm product quality.
• Degree or equivalent in a food related discipline
• Previous experience in similar role
• Minimum of HACCP and Food Safety Level 3
• Internal Auditor
• Lead Auditor
• Experience working with specification systems