Job ref: 62980 | £22,000 - £24,000 | Gloucestershire
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative manufacturer which makes products full of high quality, natural ingredients supplied throughout the UK and overseas.
They are passionate about sustainability and run the business as ethically as possible; they have had enormous success since their inception and are continuing to rapidly grow!
Due to company growth, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Technologist within a small, committed, and hard-working team in a fun, relaxed, and innovative working atmosphere.
- Assist the technical team in retaining the site BRC grade AA certification status and other third-party (Halal/Kosher) or customer audits.
- Conduct packaging supplier approvals
- Provide technical support to other departments in the business and own label customers.
- Conduct internal audits and inspections, trending results for the monthly board of directors’ report.
- Collation of production paperwork (including outsourcing) and sign off to ensure document checks have been completed.
- Ensure non-conformance reports and investigations including trending are completed for all issues raised
- Maintaining records to demonstrate site equipment complies with materials in contact with food legislation.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the food industry and willing to go the extra mile to improve site standards.
- Degree in food science, food technology or other scientific discipline and/or experience in a food industry QA/technical role.
- Proficient in the use of IT programmes such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Highly organised
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Food Safety Certificate.
- Experience working to BRC standards.
- An understanding of HACCP principles.
- Food industry auditing experience.
- UK valid driving licence
The Compliance Technologist job is based in Gloucestershire and paying £22,000 - £24,000 according to your experience.
The package also includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working and access to ongoing training and development.
How to apply
To be considered for the Compliance Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
Alternate job titles
Technical Assistant | QA Technologist | Technical Administrator | Quality Technician | Quality Technologist | Food Science Graduate Jobs