Do you have a passion for building challenger brands across Grocery and Wholesale? Do you thrive on stepping into space and making a real difference to drive growth? If so this could this could be the dream role for you My client is recruiting for a National Account Manager role which is home based with monthly visits to office.
You will ideally have worked as a NAM before and will have worked in the food industry.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- You will put together a plan of growth targets and will make sure that these are delivered
- You will development and implement trade strategy and customer promotions looking at ways to increase sales where possible
- You will be required to continue to provide an excellent level of service to all exsisting customers whilst also looking to try and get new business on board
- You will work closely with the NPD team, being a part of new product launches so you have the information required to sell these new products to new/existing customers
In order to be considered for this role you will need to:
- You will ideally have previously worked as a National Account Manager and have worked within food
- Have previous experience of managing customer relationships
- Be happy to travel to Devon where needed
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com