Multi Skilled Engineer
Location – East Riding of Yorkshire.
Job Title – Multi Skilled Engineer.
Salary – C£39K + Benefits.
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer looking for a business passionate about developing your career? Then join a food manufacturing business that offers best in class Engineering.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Beneficial experience includes PLC’S (Allen Bradley and/or Rockwell), 18th Edition, ATEX.
- An awareness of HACCP, PUWER, LOLA and COSHH.
- Preferable if you’re a 50/50 split but will consider 60/40 electrical bias.
- Significant experience of working within a manufacturing environment and continuously learning new techniques.
- By adhering to legislation, HS&E, site standards and engineering good practice, provide proactive engineering resource to the process, across all areas of the factory.
- Continuously assess company plant and equipment for efficiency, purpose and implement improvements so that output will be optimised, inform of non-compliances.
- Use line monitoring, fault finding and problem-solving systems/techniques to maximise utilisation of all company plant and equipment, by minimising downtime through scheduled maintenance, and continuous improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders on delivery of site safety capital projects by providing engineering expertise with a continuous improvement context.
- Food manufacturer that is growing their UK presence and dominating the market.
- The business will work alongside you to develop your career.
If you want to know more about this position, then please call Hannah on 07450406505 or email your CV directly to Hannah via Hannah.email@example.com quoting reference #HM9661