Job Title: Continuous Improvement Engineer
Location: Bishops Stortford
Salary: Competitive basic + Benefits
As a Continuous Improvement Engineer, you will support, co-ordinate and facilitate the implementation of new and improved structures, processes, and activities. You will provide technical guidance to drive continuous improvement initiatives using proven methodologies, in turn improving quality and efficiency and reducing costs within the manufacturing facility.
When required you will support the Central Training and Technical teams whilst working closely with the engineering teams in the manufacturing facility to further develop and strengthen the business.
- Lean Six Sigma qualified to at least Green Belt.
- Some project management experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of change management and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Hands on experience relating to deployment and coaching.
- Excellent experience within a CI based role.
- Formal Engineering qualifications.
- Experience of lean methodologies and maintenance strategies.
- Able to translate operational issues into workable solutions.
- Analytical with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and cost saving initiatives.
- Experience working within FMCG environment advantageous but not essential.
- An ability to quickly build valuable relationships that you leverage to take people with you through change.
- Computer literate - Advanced Excel preferable.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Accurate with attention to detail.
We are the original pud pioneers:
Increased Investment and backing, new factory line commissioned - that’s where you come in……………….
Since 2003, we've been filling homes with ramekins of restaurant-quality, wickedly indulgent desserts.
From Day One, our talented pâtisserie chefs have made every single pud in our very own kitchens, using only the most decadent ingredients, and now we have a range that includes Cheesecakes (some of which also come Free-from!), Hot Puds, Mousses and our new lower calorie Lights range, all of which come in our packaging which is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home!
If you're ever wondering if a Salted Caramel Cheesecake is acceptable at 11 am; just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second ...
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by emailing your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 3049/221fmj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.