Job Title: Process & Continuous Improvement Technologist FTC Feb 2023
Location: Bishops Stortford
Salary: Competitive basic + Benefits
An exciting new project at Gu Puds has created this position to support the Continuous Improvement, Operations and Technical teams in carrying out cost and efficiency improvement projects whilst maintain product safety and quality.
- Support Value Engineering and Continuous Improvement Projects for existing factory and product range
- Carry out Product Trials and Process Validation as part of VE and CI projects
- Liaise closely with supply chain, planning and operations to plan trials
- Support in the development and implementation of new optimised processes where required, to improve efficiency and quality
- Assist with CIP Optimisation and Validation
- Assist with equipment design and the control of installation, commissioning, and validation on new line instal
- Collect and Analyse data to identify or support efficiency initiatives
- Support the operations team and Process Controllers in problem solving and fault finding with products or processes
- Relevant food manufacturing knowledge/experience
- Exposure to technical and process engineering
- Knowledge of automated production systems including CIP systems, HMI Controls and automated production control
- Demonstrated extensive practical factory experience including planning and executing trials in food manufacturing environment
- Relevant knowledge and experience of product, process and line validation
- Has a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving
- A track record of delivering and completing tasks successfully and on time
- Understanding of technical food manufacturing principles including Food Science, Hygiene, GMP and Quality
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to demonstrate good IT skills with great Excel knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to engage others to support in project delivery
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to show initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A positive attitude and willingness learn
We are the original pud pioneers:
Increased Investment and backing, new factory line commissioned – that’s where you come in……………….
Since 2003, we've been filling homes with ramekins of restaurant-quality, wickedly indulgent desserts.
From Day One, our talented pâtisserie chefs have made every single pud in our very own kitchens, using only the most decadent ingredients, and now we have a range that includes Cheesecakes (some of which also come Free-from!), Hot Puds, Mousses and our new lower calorie Lights range, all of which come in our packaging which is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home!
If you're ever wondering if a Salted Caramel Cheesecake is acceptable at 11 am; just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second ...
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by emailing your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 3049/230fmj.
Please see our website for full details.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.