Job ref: 62927 | £28,000 - £33,000 | Buckinghamshire
You will be working within a modern and recently built manufacturing facility for a successful food manufacturer which produces an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting food products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customer and offering innovative, market-leading products.
As the Hygiene Supervisor, you will assist the Technical Manager in ensuring the highest standards of hygiene are consistently achieved within the food production and factory areas, ensuring health and food safety legal compliance and GMP standards are adhered to.
The role has excellent progression opportunity to become the Hygiene Manager in the future.
- Ensure customer and auditing requirements are met and all hygiene documentation is completed.
- Maintain the Hygiene Management System, ensuring trends are identified, reported and corrective actions implemented.
- Plan and assist with internal and external audits.
- Ensure all staff have a clear understanding and are meeting food hygiene standards.
- Plan, implement and analyse hygiene policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain and improve hygiene standards and practices.
- Maintain training records to ensure all staff are competently trained and able to achieve targets.
- Manage stock and contracts for all cleaning and chemical products including PPE, equipment, and related services.
This role would suit an individual looking to join a forward-thinking business and keen to progress their career into Hygiene Manager.
You will have experience in a similar role within food manufacturing with good knowledge of risk assessments, food industry hygiene working practices, HACCP, and food cleaning chemicals.
Food Hygiene, Food Safety, COSHH and HACCP qualifications are all highly desirable.
The Hygiene Supervisor job is based in Buckinghamshire and is paying £28,000 - £33,000 according to experience.
The shift pattern is 40 hours per week, typically Sunday to Thursday, 2 pm – 10 pm. Deep cleaning is carried out on a Wednesday, so you will usually be on site 6 am – 6 pm on this day (then work another shorter day to compensate for the extra time).
How to apply
If you want to be considered for the Hygiene Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience, so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternative job titles
Hygiene Coordinator | Hygiene Supervisor | Hygiene Team Leader | Food Manufacturing Hygiene Jobs | Food Hygiene Jobs | Hygiene Food Jobs | Food Industry Jobs | Buckinghamshire