Job ref: 62986 | £23,000 - £23,500 | South East
This job is working for a very well-established and respected manufacturer that supplies to UK retailers and foodservice markets, as well as further food manufacturing.
Always at the forefront of product development and innovation, they have continually invested in new facilities and the latest technologies.
The purpose of the Quality Technician is to continually maintain and improve the food safety culture within the business.
- Carry out water temperature checks, water sampling and environmental swabbing.
- Taking samples of raw materials/packaging and finished products for surveillance testing, and to support investigation processes.
- Carry out GMP and recipe control audits.
- Inspect lines and assess the cleaning of equipment as required by the company procedures.
- Assist the Production and Quality teams with day-to-day issues concerning product quality, authenticity, legality, and food safety.
- Assist the Quality team during investigations of product non-conformity.
This role would suit a recent graduate with a food science, food technology or related scientific degree, and/or someone with food quality assurance experience looking to join a business where you can progress your food QA career.
You will have an understanding of internal auditing, food hygiene and food safety processes.
Additional qualifications in Food Safety, HACCP, Food Hygiene etc. are highly desirable.
The Quality Technician job is based in the South East region and paying £23,000 - £23,500 according to your skills and experience.
This is a permanent backshift role working 3.30 pm - 11.30 pm Monday to Friday.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Technician job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
Alternate job titles
QA Technician | QA Auditor | Quality Assurance Auditor | Quality Auditor | Quality Assistant | QA Assistant | Quality Assurance Technician | Food Industry Graduate Jobs | South East | Kent