Quality Auditor (x2)
£26,000 - £30,000
M-F (8am – 5pm)
Job Reference: GH/9646
This is a great opportunity for someone local to site, out of work, or wants a days-based role within food manufacturing.
- Carry out internal audits of the Quality Management and Safety Systems, to verify compliance against defined standards and customers code of practice, completing mass balances and traceability exercises according to schedule and during 3rd party audits and business needs.
- Supporting cross functionally to facilitate 3rd party audits
- Perform QSHE (GMP/ Hygiene Audits) audits on a monthly basis and work close with Operation, Supply Chain, Engineering and Site Services and Site Facilities departments to ensure compliance to site standards.
- Identified issues are to be discussed during closing meetings and support given to close them out.
Skills & Experience
- Good communicator and ability to work cross functionally.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
- Strong self-discipline and good organisation
- Ability to meet deadlines set by various schedules
To apply for this role, please contact Gemma Harris at Silven on either 07399 934 816 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GH/9646