If you are a multi skilled engineer, who works in manufacturing and strives to push the boundaries, solve problems and put people first. Then we have got the role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity with Higgidy who are searching for their next multi-skilled engineer, working a 4 on 4 off pattern on nights. Based in Shoreham-by-Sea, this rapidly growing SME has transformed from a kitchen start up to a major brand in the chilled, ready to eat market, providing many of the major retailers with top quality pies, quiches and sausage rolls. As the company continues to grow, they are wanting their people to grow with them.
As a company they want you to dream big, drive for excellence and put people first which is summed up by their values of being brave, smart and kind. For Higgidy, these are more than just words. It’s the Higgidy way! It’s essential that you identify with these values and are able to demonstrate them in everything you do.
To be successful within the role you must be a great communicator who’s able to work cross-functionally to resolve problems whilst remaining calm under pressure. You will also be confident in your own abilities, being able to react quickly and take a hands-on approach.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
· Ensuring the safety, maintenance and efficiency of all pieces of equipment on site
· Carrying out maintenance checks
· Monitoring and executing PPM
· Troubleshooting faults with control gear and PLC systems
· Installing and commissioning equipment and machinery electrically, pneumatically and mechanically
· Working alongside the HS&E Manager to maximise safety in and around the site
· Worked within a Manufacturing environment
· Have a qualification in Mechanical Engineering
· Have a supporting qualification in Electrical Engineering
· Worked within Food Manufacturing
For the right candidate, they are offering £30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits.
You don’t want to miss this one, send in your application today or give us a call on 01775 729590!