Location – Southwest. Commutable Somerset, Dorset, Southampton.
Salary – c£37k + Package.
Join a business that is just as passionate about developing your career as you are! With some of the brightest minds and best facilities in UK food manufacturing.
- You must have a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a relatable discipline.
- You must have a proven background within fast paced production working with large teams, preferably in a -based environment.
- An Engineering background and relevant Engineering qualifications are highly desired.
- You will be hands on and be somebody who leads their teams by example.
- Experience in a high-speed production facility is desired.
- Safety qualifications are essential, including IOSH and Food Safety.
- Contribute to the company business plan by maximising the efficiency and performance of the people and equipment within the production function.
- Lead by example, with self-motivation, to develop and drive Key Performance Targets.
- Work within a Supervisory Team working closely with the Production Manager, Packaging Manager to drive the plant and its people towards world class status.
- To Deputise in the absence of the shift manager and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the team.
- Take responsibility for all health and safety, hygiene, and quality matters on shift.
- Recently had an influx of CAPEX investment.
- Plans for expansion throughout 2021.
- Incredibly passionate about developing the skillsets, knowledge, and career of their employees.
If you want to know more about this opportunity call Hannah on 07450406505 or email your CV direct too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk with reference HM9674