Shift Production Manager
My client is looking for a Shift Production Manager, with a track record in driving Safety, Performance and Cost Savings in a fast paced food or FMCG manufacturing environment.
Location: North West/Lancashire/Cheshire/Greater Manchester
- Do you have a proven track record as a Shift Production Manager (or Manufacturing Manager) in a food or FMCG manufacturing environment?
- Can you demonstrate excellent leadership skills with an ability to effectively engage motivate and inspire your team?
- Have you experience of managing production teams?
- Are you career-minded and keen to take on more responsibility?
- Can you demonstrate improvements you have made in previous roles?
- Are you graduate calibre
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- This role reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for the Production department within a food manufacturing facility.
- Directly managing a team of Team Leaders, you will be responsible for driving performance against KPI’s that include Safety, Customer Service, Cost Savings and Quality.
- You will be responsible for developing staff to enable them to step up to the next level.
- My client is a food manufacturer.
- The company is a specialist in its field they supply branded & own label products.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9654 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463