My client, a branded SME who have experienced a huge spurt in growth during the pandemic are looking to add to their Technical team. Supporting the Quality Manager you will be passionate about food safety and be able to work well in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Salary: £26k + excellent benefits
Location: South Manchester
Role: QA Mon - Friday (remote working optional)
As part of the Technical team you will play an important part in ensuring that all aspects of Food Safety and Quality meet their exacting standards.
- Manage Global quality complaint investigations to resolution and delivering technical response back to Consumer Services team
- Manage non-compliance & quality performance issues with the relevant suppliers.
- Review and actively manage trends within non-conformances, working to agreed timelines.
- Takes full responsibility for actioning non-conforming product in line with Company procedures, including investigating the root cause.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly QA tasks. Manage the Quality product testing program for the business and carry out sensory evaluation of products.
- Liaise with third-party laboratories and advise on priorities and tasks, provide supporting information & reports as required.
- Degree educated or equivalent in a food science related subject or previous experience in a food manufacturing environment within a similar role.
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in Food & Drink / FMCG Manufacturing in a Quality
- Good knowledge of GMP, practical application of HACCP, process and product standards
- A strong work ethic with a can-do approach to work with a strong attention to detail
If you answer yes to the above and are passionate about food quality and food safety then get in touch!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/9687 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463