Opportunity for a Talented Packaging Technologist to work on the UK's most recognised and delicious products.
You will be delivering innovation projects, developing new and exciting concepts and working closely with the NPD team to launch new products.
* Delivery of the agreed Packaging programme, working closely with Marketing, Product Development and Operations to introduce new/improved packaging into production and to drive continuous improvement in costs of existing packaging operations.
* Owner of packaging specifications and implementation processes.
* Provide support to sites to ensure delivery of solutions, work with the other Packaging team members and build on their combined expertise in the creation of new Packaging solutions, as required.
* Provide project management documentation and communication for packaging including time-plans and risk assessments.
* Provide packaging expertise to support technical aspects of the Procurement strategic packaging agenda
* Create packaging specifications in line with project requirements; ensuring legislative and regulatory compliance, fitness for purpose including functional performance related attributes and compliance aspects. Packaging specifications input
* Lead the creation and delivery of other relevant packaging documentation
* Ensure all quality testing is carried out for new packaging formats, e.g. shelf-life, taint and odour, travel tests.
* Hold regular meetings with suppliers and other external groups to ensure packaging knowledge is continually updated.
* Captures all project documentation relevant to the site (charters, time-plans, reports etc.)
* Communicates to the sites and partners in all relevant functions all key information relating to their current projects and initiatives, highlighting any issues.
If you are interested please get in touch with Jecca at Zest - 01780 483 99 / email@example.com