Magenta are partnered with a large food producer who are looking to bring a new NPD Technologist to their team. If you are can demonstrate passion in everything you do. Have the ability to present yourself with confidence and are able to enjoy working in a fast- moving environment then this opportunity may be the perfect fit for you.
Hours of work- Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm
- Can manage and support with panels and present to retailer with confidence and demonstrate knowledge.
- Independently assesses samples for customer sign off panels and seeks sample sign off with NPD manager/controller before dispatch to customer
- Understands WGJLL for customer specific and internal paperwork; Accurately completes in full and in a timely manner
- Work towards developing products that meet commercial aspirations and follows costings process within required timescales
- Sources components and completes new raw material forms for initial approval. Once approved for launch completes new raw material applications to generate supplier specifications for approval in an accurate and timely manner.
- Capable of selecting key product attributes that deliver commercial aspiration.
- Understands relationship between ingredient usage, minimum order quantities, shelf life and the cost impact if any one variable changes.
- Must be in possession of a full valid driving licence
- Familiar with machinery and processes within the factory
- Level 2 H&S awareness.
- Understanding of relevant risk assessments and trained as competent to safe working procedures.
- Understanding and application of hazard identification and near miss reporting.