This is a unique opportunity to work for a highly ambitious and fast paced food business - truly one of the most exciting food businesses in the UK today. They have a great reputation for their positive working environment and progressive, forward thinking attitude.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director the Site General Manager is a senior leadership role and has a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Embedding the company vision and culture within the site.
- Defining the capital agenda requirements for the medium and long term growth plans of the business.
- Leading, managing and coaching a senior leadership team.
- Implementing key operational performance measures and monitoring these to ensure sustained, incremental performance improvement.
- Defining the continuous improvement agenda for the site, ensuring that it is adequate for the needs of the business.
- Creating a high performance culture whilst maintaining an environment where individuals are valued and respected.
- Supporting the wider business in delivering improvement projects to achieve overall financial and performance goals.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, someone who has experience of designing and delivering new ways of working and has the gravitas to operate in a senior role within a dynamic business. They will be confident, assertive, a team player and someone with excellent numerical and verbal skills. Extensive experience in FMCG is essential. The business is able to offer a great working environment and longer term career opportunities.