Job ref: 62992 | c. £23,000 | Somerset
This job is working for a very well-established and respected manufacturer that supplies to UK retailers and foodservice markets, as well as further food manufacturing.
Always at the forefront of product development and innovation, they have continually invested in new facilities and the latest technologies.
Your role as Quality Assistant will be to continually maintain and improve the food safety culture within the business.
- Assist with all aspects of Quality Assurance ensuring the production of safe, legal products and manufactured to the highest possible quality.
- Drive continuous improvement and promote a food safety culture within the business.
- Positive release of raw materials and finished products.
- Maintain the testing database.
- Deal with customer requests, including CoA’s/CoC’s, shelf-life extension and testing requirements.
- Carrying out testing to ensure finished products comply with specifications.
- Carrying out GMP, glass & plastic and internal audits.
- Familiar with food manufacturing quality assurance and food safety systems.
- Computer literate, able to collate and trend data.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent organisational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels professionally.
- Additional qualifications such as Food Safety, Food Hygiene, HACCP, Internal Auditing etc. are all highly desirable.
The Quality Assistant job is based in Somerset and paying c. £23,000 according to your skills and experience.
The working hours are 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
Alternate job titles
QA Technician | QA Auditor | Quality Assurance Auditor | Quality Auditor | Quality Assistant | QA Assistant | Quality Assurance Technician | Food Industry Graduate Jobs | South West