Based – Lancashire.
Salary - £28k + Benefits.
Posted by – Silven.
Job Title - Quality Assurance, Compliance, QA.
Award winning business that are expanding rapidly are growing their teams on site. They’re looking for compliance talent that want to grow with them. Is this you?
- Complete internal audits against the BRC v8 plus retailer codes of practice standard on time.
- Work alongside the Compliance and Quality teams to ensure all schedules are up to date and accurate.
- New raw material approval, sign off raw material specification and risk assessments will be a key focus.
- Support the Compliance Manager with conducting supplier food safety audits – approval audits, routine and reactive including overseas travel.
- Challenge the company’s degree of compliance against customer specific policies and retailer codes of practice to ensure everything is correct.
- Ensure Non-Conformances are closed out in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Proven background in compliance within a food manufacturer that supplies to the major retailers.
- BRC v8 knowledge is essential.
- Capable of working independently and in an organised manner to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Significant auditing experience is required.
- HACCP Level 3 ideally, level 2 is essential.
- Not only is this company a global leader with a significant global presence within Food manufacturing but they are also awarded for that fact.
- Won many retailer awards for their delicious products.
- Passion for developing their employees and allowing them to grow as the business grows.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity contact Hannah for a confidential conversation on 07450406505 or email directly to email@example.com