This just in from one of our favourite Clients.
They’re based in North London and produce high quality cooked meat and vegetarian products (BRCAA accredited and award winning). What they need is an experienced (1 year +) Technical Administrator to support the Technical Manager and it could be you…read on!
- Manage all documentation relating to Supplier/Service Provider Approvals ie. Approved Supplier List, SAQ’s, 3rd Party certifications, Raw Ingredient Specifications, Contracts/Formal Agreements.
- Review relevant supplier approval information.
- Issue Supplier/Service Provider non-conformances when applicable. Manage, review and update when necessary Employee Training Records ie Training Certificates, Job Observations and Appraisals.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure that appropriate training is carried out, documented and filed.
- Participate in periodic Technical/HACCP Review Meetings.
- Collate all data required for the Quarterly KPI Review Meetings and present into the KPI report.
- Generate Daily Production Plan from information provided by the Factory Manager.
- Carry out full product, process, hygiene, allergen & species validations for compliance with relevant procedures etc,.
- Generate new product recipes using handover documentation.
- Responsible for closing out any non-conformances relating to any issues raised against any of the above areas of responsibility.
- Conduct allocated Internal Audits in accordance with the company Internal Audit Schedule.
You’ll be offered a competitive salary along with a range of benefits and staff discounts. You’ll also get to work with a really professional and enthusiastic team and products to be proud of...look forward to your application!