This is an exciting development for McCormick. Construction is underway for a new condiment manufacturing facility, opening in 2021.
This is a great opportunity to join our team, bringing to life our future condiments manufacturing facility, located in Peterborough, UK. Our vision is to build a sustainable, innovative McCormick factory-of-the-future to support our Flavour Solutions customers.
- Develop and administer the Planned Maintenance schedule during production and planned downtime at the site.
- Work closely with Operations management and site planning to allow maximum efficient usage of engineering resource according to equipment availability and shop floor planning.
- Create audit ready processes for documentation and CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) information.
- Handle the backlog management of planned work orders vs priority and requested dates.
- Prepare spares/tools for auto generated Planned Maintenance tasks.
- Arrange Contractor support for external resource requirements as part of the planned works.
- Liaise with the engineering compliance lead to ensure legislative requirements are added to the CMMS at the correct frequency with the correct details.
- Capture KPI Data from planned and completed works such as scheduled loading and PM compliance.
- Assist with engineering work order audits to measure and improve data quality %.
- Support JTE pillars via scheduling engineering time to improvement maintenance which will focus on RCA and Focused Improvement tasks.
- Highlight additional planning needs to engineering teams such as permit to works or specialist internal equipment.
- Work with Quality and Process engineers to understand critical calibration schedules.
- Support and plan community and employee events such as site visits or team events.
- Support FM teams with planning tools and CMMS alignment.
- Engineering NVQ level or equivalent in relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Experience in a food manufacturing/engineering environment preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize within agreed timescales.
- Experience with engineering CMMS.
- Good Excel or MS Project knowledge.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion, and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.