If you are the sort of Quality Manager who loves to embark on a challenge, has a strong attention to detail and is looking to growing their career within the Technical function, then we’ve got the role for you!
We are working exclusively with an award-winning and growing SME based in West Yorkshire who are leading the way within their Chilled sector. They are looking for a Quality Manager who is going to help them shape the Technical function for the future whilst developing their own career.
The person who will be successful within this Quality Manager role will be an individual who has a strong eye for detail and will be an active problem solver. You will also take a hands-on and organised approach when dealing with problems and challenges, as well as being a good team player.
In regard to your experience, you will have good knowledge around BRC requirements, have worked within Chilled Food Manufacturing and will have managed a small team. Ideally, you will also have exposure to M&S, Tesco and JS codes of practice, as well as having a degree level qualification in a food science discipline.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Quality Manager will be:
- Ensuring the correct implementation of HACCP and Quality Management Systems
- Supporting the Technical Manager in preparing for BRC audits and customer visits
- Managing the delivery of the objectives and personal development of the Quality Assurance team
- Leading and motivating the QA team and driving a culture that promotes the continuous improvement of both product quality and factory standards across the site
- Working in conjunction with all relevant departments to provide guidance and coaching to ensure compliance against hygiene, QMS and customer standards
- Ensuring that the traceability system is complete and challenged regularly to ensure compliance
- Leading non-conformance investigations and ensuring that the necessary corrective actions are agreed and implemented within the allocated timeframe
To the successful candidate the company are offering £30,000 to £35,000 per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career within the technical function and you will gain more responsibility as the business continues to grow and lead the way in their sector.
To apply for this position attach your CV today or give us a call on 01775 729590.