The business is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The business is a world leader in independent food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing as well as agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies.
- To act as the main point of contact for nominated retail accounts, ensuring that all customer requirements.
- To build a strong working relationship with nominated accounts, ensuring regular contact.
- To work closely with colleagues in the Retail/Technical teams to ensure that KPIs are adhered to & that relevant action/continuous improvement plans are in place.
- To ensure that all commercial requirements are agreed and adhered to.
- Daily liaison with nominated customers, providing cover for other accounts when required
- To ensure that regular reviews take place, with documented actions (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- To ensure that KPIs are agreed, reported and relevant action taken
- To ensure that customer queries are responded to and resolved within agreed timescales
- Experience of working within a retailer or managing retail/key accounts.
- Proven experience within the food industry/a laboratory role, or technical food role.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of pricing & negotiation.
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication.
- Problem solving.
- Time management skills.
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.