Our client is a leading global supplier of vitamins, amino acids, flavours, preservatives, sweeteners and bespoke blends into the food, beverage, sports nutrition, nutraceutical and animal feed industries.
An exciting opportunity for a marketing coordinator who is looking to further their career, on a worldwide stage, in the B2B food, beverage and nutrition industry. This is a newly created position and involves many areas of the business, it will suit a candidate who is organised and can work well in a fast-paced office.
- Monitoring the use of marketing communications such as brand messages, both internally and externally
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for a variety of customers
- Analysis of the market, preparing reports and making suggestions based on the findings
- Using Salesforce to report leads
- Pushing the growth of the sales pipeline using digital lead generation
- Creation and management of workplans for all events (webinars, conferences, sales presentations and trade events) including liaison with external suppliers
- Press cuttings for all media coverage
- General administration tasks relating to events
- Supporting the marketing and commercial team
- Maintaining and developing all marketing collateral as required
- Ideally, candidates will have 1 or 2 years of experience, particularly managing events
- Genuine enthusiasm to challenge yourself, working on a wide variety of projects and multi-tasking the many duties
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills, including proofreading and the ability to write high quality copy
- A creative, innovative thinker who is a self-starter and able to initiate projects independently, maintaining professionalism at all times
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and excellent PowerPoint skills are essential
- Must have good people skills to be able to build a strong internal network.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Nutrition, food or beverages experience in a B2B environment would be beneficial as would a working knowledge of Salesforce together with graphic design software experience
Ref Code: FMW39885
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.