This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company who have been grown at a huge rate of the past 2 years and are now looking for a Technical Manager to come in and help them get to the next step. This is a brand new role for the business so you will be able to come in with your own ideas and visions and make the role your own.
- Your role will combine Technical and Healthy & safety so a good knowledge of both will be crucial to succeed in this role
- A strong track record in customer audits, BRC audits will be advantageous as the company will be looking to move into BRC in the near future
- You will be a site lead when it comes to food safety and will ideal have a food safety qualification
- Being able to work in a team will be very important as you will work closely with hygiene, production and Health & Safety
In order to be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have over 3 years experience working in the food industry ideally as a Technical Manager.
- Have previous auditing experience and have HACCP Level 3
- A degree in food science or a similar degree
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org