Our client, an artisan bakery based in London, is seeking a Specification Technologist to be responsible for Finished Product Specifications as well as Artwork and Labelling approval
As a key member of the Technical Team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Generating Quality Attribute Standards (QAS)
- Completion of customer-agreed and factory product specifications including retailer or customer portals.
- Ensuring accurate legislative information incorporated into specifications
- Ensuring compliance to customer policies for own label products
- Ensuring compliance to internal polices for branded products
- Artwork & labelling approval
- Maintaining Allergen & Nutritional matrices
- Answering Customer & Technical queries.
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Ideally degree or equivalent in a food related subject
- Previous experience in a Specifications role in the Food Industry
- Experience of working with retailers’ finished product specifications using online portals
- Knowledge of relevant food legislation
- Confident to liaise with customers
- BRC Audit knowledge relating to finished product specifications
- Ideally experienced in artwork and labelling approval
- Multi-site Artisan bakery who create and bake their products with values of honesty and simplicity
- Their heritage drives them but they still focus on looking forwards; their values of Quality, Service, Innovation, People and Passion frame everything they do
- Keen to be a force in driving the change towards better, more authentic and healthier baked goods
- Handmade with patience, skill and the best ingredients, innovating for some of the best chefs in London and the UK
- Have always had a fresh approach to baking, driven by their mission – to give more people better access to the best-quality baked goods
If you have Specifications experience in the Food Industry and want to join this thriving business, then this could be the next role for you.
The role will involve working office hours Monday to Friday based on site in London. If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- P4573 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.