Production Manager (Days) – Food & Drink
Are you a Production Manager looking to build a long career as part of the Senior Leadership team on site? This manufacturer has a passion for developing their employees!
Job Title: Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Highly competitive.
- Are you an experienced Production Manager in Food manufacturing, preferably chilled?
- Can you demonstrate a track record of driving performance of both machinery and people?
- Have you succeeded in a pressurised, fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Have you successfully implemented continuous improvement techniques?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- You will be responsible for managing a team in one of the company’s manufacturing facilities, looking after a team of Shift Managers and all the Production operatives.
- The role will involve motivating, developing, and leading the workforce in a high-speed FMCG manufacturing facility, looking to employ appropriate lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- You will ensure the factory production plan for each shift is achieved and in doing so maximise the use of resources including raw materials, labour, and machinery.
- My client has an excellent reputation with their customers
- This is a great career development opportunity – a real chance to make your mark and drive change.
- With a very stable work force, this food manufacturer invests in a strong people culture and is keen to develop its staff through training and rewards
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM9722 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion.